If you need help adding your child(ren) to your Dreamscape account, this is the article for you! Our How Do I Create an Account and Sign in to Dreamscape as a Parent article will help guide you through the setup process if you need an account.
Adding Your Child(ren) to Your Parent Account
1. Go to the Dreamscape Sign in page.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Click on the choice that pertains to your child.
My Child Already Has an Account
1. Enter your child's username and password.
2. Click Add Child.
3. Click on My Children to see the children assigned to your account.
My Child Needs an Account
1. Click No, My child needs an account.
2. Enter your child's First Name, Last Name Initial, and grade level.
3. Click Add.
4. You will see your child's name on the right side of the screen. If you have additional children to add please enter their information and click add.
5. Once you have added all of your children, click Create Accounts.
Now you can view the children you have added to your account and view their sign in information.