From your Educator Dashboard, of course!
The Class Mission feature on your Educator dashboard gets your students to work collectively by answering questions in Dreamscape to defeat a creature - and earn a sweet reward for themselves in the process!
This feature is available in its beta form for all educators on the Premium Plan.
How to Launch a Class Mission
1. Navigate to the Class Missions tab from your Class Dashboard in your account:
2. Click on 'Start a Mission'
3. Customize your Class Mission by selecting the length of time it should run for (we have options ranging from 5 minutes to 30 minutes), as well as the difficulty level of the mission (we have options from Easy to Impossible). Hit 'Next' once you are satisfied with the parameters set.
Note: Mission Difficulty refers to the number of questions per minute set for each player as a goal.
4. It's time! You should now enter the 'Waiting Room'. Share or project your screen with your class, and hit 'Start a Mission' once all your students are online and ready to play.
Note: Students can still participate if they log in while the mission is in-progress. If a student does not appear
5. PLAY! Your students need to answer questions in their own Dreamscape accounts as fast (and as accurately) as possible to defeat the creature. Wrong answers have consequences!
6. If your students successful beat the creature, they will receive rewards (as a class!) in their own Dreamscape accounts.
For a video introduction to Class Missions, please watch the video below: