Step by Step Directions
1. After you have signed into the Shoelace’s Dashboard, navigate to the My Players.
2. Now click on the + ADD button.
3. Now you have 4 options to add the Players.
- Sync class with Google Classroom
- Sync class with Clever
- Add players manually
- Add existing players with Class Code
Option 1: My Students have Google Classroom
- Select Google Classroom and click Sync Classes
- A pop-up will appear to enter your email or select the Google account you would like to sign in with. This will fetch your data and sync it with Shoelace.
Option 2: My Students have Clever
- Select Clever and click Sync Classes
- You will be redirected to Clever’s Log in page. After you have signed in with your credentials this will fetch your data and sync it with Shoelace.
Option 3: My Students Do Not Have Accounts Yet
1. Select Add Manually, Select the grade and then enter First Name, and Last Initial. Then click Create Accounts. Follow these steps to add more players.
2. A pop-up will appear with the Player Login details, which you can download for your student’s future references.
Option 4: My Students Already Have Accounts
- Select "Add Existing Players". You will be shown a Class Code.
- Players may use the Class code to enter their class through the game (Dreamscape/Drift) menu.
Please check here for details on How Students can join classes with Class code?
Congratulations! You have successfully added students to your class.