Hello educators, welcome to the Shoelace, the builders of Dreamscape!
You may create a Shoelace account in 3 ways
- Sign up for a new account
- Sign in with your Clever Account
- Sign in with your Google Account
In this article let's see how you could use your Google email to log in to Shoelace!
Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Sign in page.
2. Click Sign In With Google.
3. A pop-up will appear to enter your email or select the Google account you would like to sign in with.
4. Now, You'll be asked if you'd like to sign in with Google. Go ahead and select "Confirm" when you're ready.
5. After you are signed in with your Google account, you will be welcomed to the Sholace’s Dashboad. Click on the Quick-Start Guide link to get to the game.
6. You are all set now to add students’ players to your classroom, and start learning! To learn about how to do this, check out our quick start guide to Shoelace in the Classroom: How do I add students to my Class?
If your schools use a content filtering systems or firewalls, the following domains need to be added to ensure you and your players have access to the Shoelace Dashboards and the games (Dreamscape and Dreamseeker Drift).
Please speak to your school's IT / tech support team to add the following domains to the exceptions/ whitelist: