Want to battle your fellow classmates/friends? Follow the steps below to learn how to challenge your friends in battle and what tips the Dreamscape team recommends for you!
How to Battle Friends and Classmates
1. Sign in to your Dreamscape account.
Note: Students must answer questions correctly in order to gain Challenge tokens and get access to challenges and
2. Click the purple MENU button located at the top of your screen.
3. Click the purple FRIENDS LIST button.
Players can choose to challenge either their classmates or their friends.
4. Choose the Dreamscape player you wish to battle by clicking their username.
5. Click the purple CHALLENGE button located at the bottom of the MENU drop-down screen.
You will now be transported to your friend/classmates dwell.
7. To begin your battle, press anywhere on the player's screen or you will begin automatically after 30 seconds.
8. Click on your reveries located at the bottom of the screen and place them around your opponent's screen.
You can add as many reveries to a battle as you have available.
At the top right of the opponent's dwell, you will be able to see the available loot that you can gain if you defeat their dwell or the number of shards you will lose if you are defeated during the battle.
When you are satisfied with the number of reveries you wish to use, sit back and watch your reveries battle to defend your dwell! Keep in mind there is a time limit of 3 minutes to complete the battle!
Please note that players who are currently in the tutorial cannot be challenged, nor can they initiate challenges against others.
Dreamscape Team Tips
1. The more reveries you have available the better chance you have to win your battle!
Train your reveries by clicking on your Revery pool then click the TRAIN button and select which reveries you would like to purchase.
Players can gain resources by answering questions correctly then collecting resources from the Imaginanium Well and Miraj Tree.
The more questions a player answers, the faster the Reveries will be trained and equipped for battle!
2. Build up your dwell with defenses to protect you from being attacked by other players!
Defenses can be gained by progressing through the levels of Dreamscape by answering questions correctly and gaining resources.
3. Use your pets and Dreamseeker in battle! These characters provide more defense in protecting and battling other players' dwells!
4. Want to see your log of wins/defeats? Click on the white notepad log button located on the left of your dwell. Here, you can replay your wins and losses and see what tactics worked for you to defeat your friends!