We've heard from many educators that your experience with Shoelaace would be even better if the process to sign yourself and your students into the program was even easier.
Clever is a tool used by thousands of educators and students across North America to easily access educational tech resources and use one login to sign into multiple programs. Follow the steps below to learn how to create or sync your Clever account to your Shoelace educator account!
1. For Clever educator users, sign in to your Shoelace dashboard using Clever.
2. Sign in to your Clever account by first inputting your school, and then enter your username and password.
3. Select your Country and School.
4. Your account has been created! Enter a name for your first classroom and then you're all set to set up your student accounts.
How to Add your Clever Students to your Dreamscape Classroom
If your students will not be signing in with Clever, please visit this article: How do I create Shoelace accounts for my students?
If your students are in your Clever classroom and you would like to simply sync your Clever classroom with your Shoelace classroom, follow these simple instructions below.
1. You will first be prompted to add existing or new students to your classroom after creating your classroom. Ignore this pop-up and hit the close button because you want to sync your Clever classroom instead.
2. Go to your dashboard and click the Sync with Clever button circled in red below.
3. Click Import my Students from Clever to Shoelace.
(UNLESS you have already created Dreamscape accounts for your students, in which you can click Merge my Clever students in existing Shoelace accounts)
Your students will now find Dreamscape on their Clever student dashboard and can sign in right away!
If you are not yet using Clever, but are interested in learning more about the tool, check out their website for more information.