To change a student or child's Dreamscape password, follow the steps below
1. Sign in to your Dreamscape account.
2. Click into the class where the desired student is located.
3. Click the Students tab on the left side of your dashboard.
4. Select the pencil icon beside the player's grade you wish to change.
5. Enter the new password.
6. Then click the PRINT LOGINS button. This will allow you to download your sign in codes, so you have an accurate sheet to print for your classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns please see our FAQ or email us at email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.