This article will explain how to create a Dreamscape dashboard with a parent account and provide directions to sign in to your account. You can use your account to create an account for your child and view their progress as they play!
How to Create a Dreamscape Account
1. Go to the Dreamscape Sign in page.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Click on Sign up at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: If you already have an account and need help signing in,
4. Complete the Sign up form and click Sign up.
NOTE: If you would like to use Google to sign in, skip down to the bottom of the Sign Up as
5. Complete the information in the Update You Location Box and click Continue.
To learn more about How Dreamscape works, please click through the introductory tutorial on your account.
Adding Children to Your Account
If you need help adding your child(ren) to your account, please visit our article How Do I Add My Child(ren) to My Parent Account.
How to Sign in
1. Sign in to your Dreamscape parent account.
2. Select Sign in at the top right of your screen.
3. Select the parent account option and enter your email and password.
You are all set! You can create Dreamscape player accounts and view your players' progress through the dashboard!